Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Funny lines I found posted on my campus college.

Some funny lines I saw in my College Campus.

If you're cold, go sit in a corner. It's 90° there!

A photon is going through airport security. The TSA Agent ask if he has any luggage. The Photon says, "No, I'm traveling light."

What did one strand of DNA say to the Other? "Do these genes make look fat?"

If you jumped off a bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.

Stealing someone's coffee is called mugging.

Definition of Pasteurize: Too far to see.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.

News headline: "Energizer Bunny Arrested: charged with battery."

I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

When chemists die, they barium.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst!

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me. 

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

Broken pencils are pointless. 




No comments:

Post a Comment