Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pool on the Rise


Pool is going to be the greatest sport.

I just finish reading this book and it gets me excited about the possibilities of pool. Since I have a $750 cue in my pool bag and a $1,200 pool table at home and I play my local pool tournaments every week like a religion.

Nelson Mandela: “It always seems impossible until it's done.”

When you have the urge to get mad. Don't instead practice some more, read ask yourself what can you do better. Who knows you might end up doing something greater.

Pool is picking up momentum and who knows what this sport can become. We can judge the history and we can be pessimist of the future of it. But I would rather get ready to be a player or a visionary of it. If you haven't read this book, read it. I think the key word is Over Coming. We should over come our adversities and rejoice when somebody else does. We can help others over come by educating them and this will give them the ability to do.

We have been programmed by negative thinking of others and negative thinking from ourselves. Is time to stop and reprogram our minds through education and information that is available for free on the internet. We need to change what we say to ourselves. No matter where you are in life. You can change and it all starts with your thinking. Change your thinking and your life will follow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment